14 September 2009

Pride and Prejudice

Meh, I just titled this entry that because the movie (Keira Knightly one) is on television. It's mediocre. Book, of course, is better... although I think Jane Austen can be very dry at times.

Saturday night was a blur. It started out fun, but, unfortunately, Golden Grain prevents me from remembering... I must stop doing this to myself. It just isn't healthy, and my memory has suffered enough. Hopefully, I have not done something too stupid... yet. Although, I did do something stupid--Apparently, I fell at one point during the night, and I have some nasty bruising on my hip and left arm. I blame my shoes.

I miss my friends. I miss Emily (and I *guess* Zack, haha, j/k! I do miss him, too). What's worse, I miss Panda and she's still living in the States and not very far away! If this week keeps going the way it is, perhaps I will call her to see if I may come visit her this weekend. (Panda, if you're reading this, give me an awkward phone call! hahaha.)

I really hope things don't turn out to be needlessly complicated.

I also hope that my neighbors downstairs don't bang on my door again--It scared the hell out of Priti and me.

I am bored with homework.
That is all.

1 comment:

Em said...

Ew Golden Grain? Did freshman year teach you nothing? :P jk hahaha. I miss you too--and all my pals in the States. It's just weird to be here still but I'm also getting pretty comfy with my life.
I've actually been thinking a lot about alcohol lately and how I should stop drinking so much...I've gotten to where I only really drink on the weekends but then I get like hammered, and there's no real need for it. I guess I'm starting to feel my age more and think about how the things I do today will affect me in a few years. *sigh* Growing up kind of sucks.

P.S. I also have a series of bruises down my left side from a few too many beers...ouch!